Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Best Experience

Ohhh...
Wat a gr8 fun i had these summer holidays...As usual,in these summer holidays also we went to my mom's house in PUTTUR-heaven on earth.But this time for some important marriages.But this was not the the usual one for me..It was,till now,the best trip i had there..
We had loads and loads of fun..We played LAGORRI,CRICKET,CARDS and blah blah blah...
All the cousins of mine for the first time had assembled there.Otherwise everytime they will be having exams or wen they come i will be having exams..
But this time as i told it was very unusual and special for me..
We ate all kinds of delicasies made by my aunty-GREAT COOK...But wen the day to come back home approached nearer my heart was filled with sadness and a thought wud run thru my mind that wat will i do going home?Wen i reach there,there will be only homeworks left for me to do.How boring that would be?
But when we were back ,I grew used to my old life wich is thrilling,fun filled and adventurous...
This is the trip, till my last breath,i can never ever forget...I hope everytime my trip to my native will be as much fun filled as of this time.(i m sure this's not possible.This is the unique one)...
CHEERS