Monday, July 13, 2009

Tight Schedule




Ha!! I know its been a long time since I have updated my 'golb'. Almost 3 weeks.

So now when I am back let me tell you WHY there weren't any posts from my side!! And here goes the ONE-WORD ANSWER- 11th :'(

First day in school was amazing. Ummm.. most of my friends won't agree on that. But I thoroughly enjoyed the first day. Although it wasnt the SAME class I used to study. As most of my friends had decided to continue in the same school, there wasnt any problem in adjusting. But as days went past, it was getting more difficult to cope up with the studies rather than the new class. New class didnt bother me much but the textbooks!! :P

And to my disappointment, first day our Principal announced that she had been transferred and in a few days new Principal would be coming. Gosh... everything NEW!!! Let me repeat what all new-new class, new textbooks, new teachers and now to my dismay NEW PRINCIPAL!!! As my friend says, HOW LAME!! :D

And then again, there was a 'heart-breaking' announcement!! ...next week your UT starts... Although I never listen to announcements on stage, this phrase went penetrating into my mind and compelled me to listen to it. What a feeling it was! Good or Bad?? I think you are intellegent enough to guess it! Right??

No doubt my first week went bad. Gradually, we got used to the new Principal who turned out to be good!! ;) And consequently, I was busy with 1st UT preparations. And yes.. I am STILL busy with it!! ;)


PS:
No. My parents dont force me to study over-night and stuffs.

I dont answer much in class. And my name is not Nikhil too!! ;)

And many of the subjects above we dont have @ all!! muahah!! :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't like about your name Nikhil!