Friday, July 25, 2008

The Most Precious Gift Of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:)What is FRIENDSHIP????Ohh...the word 'friend'...isn't this word so soothing and also brings a kind of happiness in your heart??? Well!!! Yes...For me, after my parents,my close relatives and of course GOD, 'FRIEND' is the only thing I would like to have in my life...
My life...Ohh..Can you watch the picture over there ---->>?
Yes you guys got it right...Its 'WINX CLUB'.There friendship is just so great.
Frankly speaking....Even the group of friends which I am also a part of,is same as this.
The love,the emotions,the fights,the girlish talk of ours...all this goes on in my group...
On the occasion of friendship day, here are some of my friends and their nature.
Before beginning the list of mine I would like to WISH A VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

  • PARNIL Oh ho what to tell about her.She is the one who....oh i have no words to describe her. She is just tooooo great and best girl to be with...

  • ANAMIKA-Now comes the turn of this girl. She is different in her own way. She is short tempered but still she is one of my best friends. She scores awesome marks like Pannu (PARNIL AND OF COURSE ME :) )

  • SUSMITHA-She's a fighter-cock but still she's one of the greatest girl I have met till now. We share each and every kind of emotion,blessings and what not. We fight a lot! A lot!! That's why we are such great friends.

  • KAVYA-He! He!!He!!!Whenever I think of her i just start laughing. Guess why?? She's the one who makes me laugh in the class and makes everybody's stomach pain....

These are the FOUR of my very close chaps...


Just want to say pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz never break friendship. And the main thing is never believe the one who is against your friend. This can be because of jealousy...







HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: