Friday, August 8, 2008

Fat Experience!!! ;D

Every morning I get up early to get ready to go to school. I get up,take bath, eat yummy home-made food and get to the bus-stand. I wait impatiently for the bus to arrive and till the bus comes the whole bus-stand will be full of college students and school students but some will be...Then when the bus arrives at last the whole bus-stand gets into one poor rickety bus which gives only strain till i reach the destination (my school).Sometimes, fortunately I get a bus which can give some sort of pleasure while travelling. But most of the time i will get a bus as crowded as possible which doesn't only have less space and more passengers but also to my fate the conductor and the driver will be as rude and aggresive as possible. And yes how can I forget about the fa* people who get into the bus wich is first of so crowded and raise their volume as high as possible to push us. When they move they stamp our so-called polished shoes, push us and our bag and yes they totally roll us up :) also pull our hair. Till we reach school, we will be half exhausted by struggling with all the strange kind of experiences.

Getting down the bus by pushing all those who are not allowing us to do so is another hurdle I pass through. Oh...thinking about this makes me so tired.
This is what I got through each and everyday till I m a school going teen.I apologize if i have hurt anybody. But this is the experience I go through everyday and this really bothers me.



I request you not to take this seriously. I am just trying to be humorous by the actual fact i go through...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.Well written. Fa*bulous :)

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable. I'm a slightly obese person but I didn't know people felt this way when I used public transport. Next time wear unpolished shoes and tie your hair.

Anonymous said...

.Well written. Fa*bulous.